Why I should select You ?

Why I should select You ?
"Why I should Select you" It is very markeble question for interview environment. Inerview board always test the mind of a student.I am fully dedicated person toward the work. I will complete all my responsibility before schedule time. I will show my hidden potential,. I will proof myself as a good faithful employee for the organisation. I will follow all the rule & regulation of my organisation.I am willing to anywhere in India & abroad for my organisation. I will produce 100 % potential toward my organization.I will always loyal toward head of the department. I will try to the best of my organization . I always belief that  walking extra miles for success.I will proof that I am suitable candidate for the Post. I am honest & time bound person which I have done in my past experience. I always try to learn new thing any time,I have taken extra which made me confident in own field.
I always study  new thing in every moment of life. New thing made strong toward work. Hence I should be selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...